New Gameplay Update coming on Hay Day Game
Summer update is very soon. Keep sharing with us what new stuff you would like to add on the gameplay.
Most of the upcoming update for higher level player. Some item will cost lots of Hay Day coin to implement in your Farm.
Share your thoughts by commenting below. Sneak Peeks are here and we will keep posting on HayDayGameplay.com and Hay Day on Google Plus.
Sneak Peek #1
Orange and Peach Tree: Finally Hay Day team bringing Orange and Peach tree on the gameplay.
Unlock Hay Day Orange Tree at Level # 71 and Peace Tree at Level # 76
You can buy and sell your orange and peach with other global players. There will be few more interesting product you can bake too. Stay tune with Hay Day Google Plus.
Sneak Peek #2
Neighborhood Trading! Now you can trade with your neighborhood trading. Neighbourhoods will now have tags for easier finding
Sneak Peek #3: New Crops – Onions & Tea leaves! Stay tune for update and buy these crops for your farm.
Sneak Peek #4: New Buildings – Tea Stand & Taco Kitchen! There are two more amazing product with Taco kitchen and Tea stand. Stay tune for update…
Sneak Peek #5
23 new products on Hay Day. Including 2 new machine and current machine we are going to have 23 whole new product. Can be bought from Hay Day Store.
Sneak Peek #6: Summer Theme!Summer is everywhere even in the gameplay. Update the game for new theme on the game. It’s for all player. Let us know how you like the theme comment below.
There are few other new things coming on update…. New Stuff
- 2 new machines for high levels, both costing more than 500,000
- 2 new crops
- There will be new tasks for derby
- You can request 10 crops or 5 products or 3 items (axes, saws, dynamite etc.) / 8 hours from your hoodies. And donate 20 items per 24h. But you can not trade expansion or upgrade materials.
- The special title you get will be from the previous week’s donations and will depend on how many donations/requests you do
- Chat improvements: Place your cursor anywhere, like the ones Clash of clans and Boom beach recently adopted
- There’ll be new decos, but you won’t find them in the shop.
What things are not Updating ….. READ
– The team will be at a summer cabin to celebrate the birthday but we players, get ready for the special event!
– Drag & drop events not coming back anytime soon
– Extra dairy and mill isn’t ruled out anymore, but if it comes, it’s for the high level players only
– Currently no plans to implement messaging, but might consider something like a “note” from the Leader to all NH members.
– On average the newspaper is fetched 1000 times in one second. On average 400 ads are bought every second.
– No plans for other game areas
– No plans to change how tom works
– Town visitors might even dress in winter clothing(in winter update) if the team gets the time!
– There are several games under development but many are killed even before they are launched! Read full
Picture adding everyday………..